Shelter is Brooklyn Tweed’s versatile 2-ply worsted weight yarn. Soft and sturdy American Targhee-Columbia wool is spun woolen style – airy clouds of carded fiber become a yarn with remarkable lightness, warmth and a traditionally handcrafted appearance, ideal for sweaters, cozy accessories, and blankets. Wet block after knitting to reveal Shelter’s full beauty as each stitch relaxes and bonds with its neighbors to produce a plush fabric with a soft, fuzzy halo.
- 140 yards (128 meters) | 50 grams | worsted weight
- 2-ply woolen-spun construction
- 23-24 micron Targhee-Columbia wool from Wyoming
- Fleece-dyed heathered colorway Snowbound
- ;Same dye lot and definitely sweater quantity!